Home

Monday, October 24, 2011

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)

'"You will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,' declares the LORD" (Jeremiah 29:12-14).


What are you looking for?

I try to find my own solutions to my problems. They all fail.

When I look elsewhere, it fails.

When I seek Jesus, I find Him and I realize that He is enough!

Forgive me Lord, for not trusting in you. Help me to always seek you. Thank-you, Lord Jesus, that you are enough!

Continuing to give thanks...

#2 057-#2 075

-seeking and finding Jesus

-peace and joy

-the beautiful fall weather

-my little boy humming Christian songs while playing or doing different jobs around the house

-a hubby who loves to whistle

-a stroller free jog this morning

-staying dry


-binoculars
-hiking buddies, playmates, cousins, friends
-exploring
-free rides
-great views

-birch trees
-hiking on a Sunday afternoon
-adoption lunch and talking with other adoptive mommies
-gathering with so many other adoptive families

-our children's biggest fans
-completing another race

-excellent effort and performance


1 comment:

Heather said...

I love that family pic in the woods.
How amazing to see all of the adopted children in a row! LOVE it!