Home

Monday, October 17, 2011

One Thousand Gifts (con't)

"If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in you heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved" (Romans 10:9-10).


I loved our Pastor's math equation that he gave in his sermon last night:

Jesus + anything = nothing
Jesus + nothing = everything

We can not add to our salvation. I am so grateful that my salvation through Jesus Christ is received and not achieved. I mess up so often that if I were to achieve it, I would be so lost. I am so thankful for my Saviour who died on the cross for me and who forgives all my sins. Thank-you, Jesus!

Continuing to give thanks:
#2 037-#2 056
-justification through Jesus Christ
-our Pastor who explains the book of Romans so well
-meeting with friends discussing the ministry, "Hope for Orphans"
-leaf piles
-the beauty and uniqueness of each leaf
-"raining" leaves
-twins
-"Compassionate" hearts
-open house at our school
-tolerant brother trying to get his math done
-an industrious student
-an industrious student in the making
-learning French
-another industrious student

-a brother wanting to squish in bed with his little sister
-Nicole's smoothie specialty and her desire to share them with her Daddy and Mommy
-Nicole's crochet creations
-knitted hats (with strings- a must for Deborah)
-play time
-imaginative play


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stopping by from Anns...beautiful list...love the sweet,sweet pictures...

Blessings~

Ashleigh said...

love the hat (with the "a must!" strings) :).
i must visit you here more often.
you're such an inspirational mama and woman.

A said...

Hi Anna! Do you remember me? I'm Meghan's friend! I was wondering if you wold follow my blog.. Pretty please! Thanks! ~Alyssa :)