Home

Monday, November 22, 2010

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)

"May the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful"
(Psalm 68:3).

my list of thanks continues...
#1116-1134


-our dedicated case worker from our agency

-our understanding case worker

-our patient case worker as she had to put up with our many calls and e-mails!

-all the hard work (often behind the scenes and unnoticed) from all the workers at our agency


-the bathing suit made by my very talented, strong woman of faith, fun-loving hairdresser


-great visits from my nieces!




-my enthusiastic cowboys/cowgirl! Yee Haw!


-my princess wearing her crown made out of love by my gifted, giving sister
-AMAZING report cards from our 3 oldests. Could I be any prouder? Absolutely not.
-going out with my mom and sister and Deborah
-meeting/celebrating with fellow adoptive mommies
-fun sleep over with cousins
-Curtis eager to hold and feed Deborah
-eager son and daughter to do a presentation on our trip to Ethiopia to their class (again, so proud- well done, you guys).
-Jesse, wanting to do the talking during his presentation
-hearing Deborah laugh in the morning before I even opened her door!
-lots of poinsettia orders for Paul
-helpers at meal time
-Nicole, our cheese disperser
-diligent workers in the mornings getting snacks and lunches ready

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, I love that hat!
Love that she laughed before you opened the door!
Love the report card thanks (way to go!)
Happy Multitude Monday.

Ashleigh said...

love love love this post.
you are a woman of inspiration, anna!

Maria said...

Thanks for the new pictures!! They are great!! Was good talking to you! Thank you for caring so much!!!