Home

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Generosity

"You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God"
(2 Corinthians 9:11).


Today I was reminded from my friend's blog (Heather- www.heathershomewardjourney.blogspot.com) about giving to others selflessly -even those (especially those) who are not so easy to be generous to. I wish I could be less selfish and more giving to others. I especially wish I could be more generous and less selfish with my husband. Rather than asking him to do things for me (the minute he walks in the door), I need to serve him and focus less on myself. I pray that the Lord will grant me wisdom and the ability to be more generous to my hard working, loving, patient, selfless husband.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Your marriage is a testimony to all (especially your husband) of how you selflessly gave to him. Thanks for your example to me in this area.

Ashleigh said...

love the photo!
love the honesty and obvious passion(ate love) for your husband.