Home

Monday, February 21, 2011

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)

"Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free'" (John 8:31-32).


The truth has set me free indeed- in my marriage, my inner struggles, and my whole life. Give thanks for The Truth!

#1417-#1429

-The Truth
-the beautiful, terrible cross (song title sung by Selah)
-CD's that can be played over and over and I still love them (Selah)


-bowling for family day











-an interest already in bowling


-my "twin", my sister, my best friend


-cozy slippers
-getting together with cousins
-a loving, supportive husband with a listening ear
-sprititual mentors that I get to drive to volleyball with every Monday night
-cleaning out closets
-sledding with the kids and their cousins
-a constant careful watch over their little sister








1 comment:

Heather said...

Ah! I love it! What a hilarious outfit on you and Lou!
Yes, the Truth that sets us free! How many of us could say that now in our 30s? Life has it's way of making you lean on that Truth more and more.