Home

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Enough





"It is by grace you have been saved, through faith- and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- not by works, so that no one can boast" (Ephesians 2:8-19).
"[The Lord] said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you..."' (2 Corinthians 12:9a).

The children had LOTS of fun in the snow yesterday and enjoyed their first snow day from school in years. I must confess, however, I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get the amount of snow that was originally forecasted.
It's sad how often I complain that something is "not enough". This includes not enough clothes, time, money, etc. etc.

I am so thankful that God's grace is ALWAYS enough. When I've been a lousy wife...God's grace is enough. When I've entertained ugly thoughts in my mind...God's grace is enough. When I haven't been patient...God's grace is enough. When I haven't spent the time drawing near to my Lord...God's grace is enough.

Forgive me Lord, and thank-you that your grace IS ENOUGH!

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is wonderful.
It's so true over here too.
Love the tunnel!