Home

Monday, February 7, 2011

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)

"Let everything that has breath praise the LORD" (Psalm 150:6).

Another Monday... another day to be intentional about giving thanks. Sometimes we need to be purposeful in being grateful because it's so easy to be grumpy and to complain. Today I was reminded of this while I was listening to the song "We Want to Praise Jesus" sung by the Collingsworth Family.

"Sometimes I feel grumpy and I'm tempted to complain over something that's so silly and so small. But then I think of all the many things that Jesus does for me and I just have to smile and thank the Lord.
We want to praise Jesus for His many blessings. He's been so good to us. He supplies our every need above all we could ask or need so we've come to praise the Lord."

#1372-#1394

-back fields to hike through

-deep snow

-innocent pride over his boogers

-snow eating break

-jackpot...finding an amazing sledding hill in our back fields


-posing in the snow
-sharing sleds


-my 28 year old toboggan-they don't make them like this anymore!


-injury free despite many tumbles


-a slow GT snow racer (I don't why it's called a racer); perfect for Curtis



-daring boy and willing to take chances



-getting sprayed with snow


-covered in snow and LOVING it


-having fun together as siblings


-thoroughly enjoying all the snow



-having fun in her new play house
-playing with her cousin for the day
-trying different soups enjoying soupfest with my brother and sister and supporting a great cause
-safe travels for my mom and her friend
-safe arrival for friends in Ethiopia (praying for a successful court date)
-siblings standing by the piano practicing their recorder together
-smell of tomato soup on the stove
-friends looking out for each other's children













1 comment:

Heather said...

LOVE that photo of YOU!
Actually, I love all of them. You really are a great photographer!
Boogers? Seriously? :)
Yes, I agree, I don't know why it's called a "racer" either.