Home

Monday, February 14, 2011

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)

"We love because He first loved us" (1 John 4:19).
Thank-you, God for your love and the love of others. Help me to show my love to You and to others.
Continuing to give thanks...
#1395-1416


-homemade Valentine's cards from my children

-the love and effort put into each card

-Tim Horton's breakfast sandwich from my hubby this morning

-Paul's continuous love for me and for his children

-the many facial expressions of Deborah

-homemade sweater from my oh, so crafty friend, Leanne


-big smiles for her big brother (standing behind me)
-Jesse's help when taking pictures of Deborah


-princess dresses


-anticipation and excitement for another sewing project

-a desire to learn new things


-another completed project



-an attempt to be organized with children's homework
-my husband hanging up things for me even when he doesn't feel well



-faithful and independent learner (kinda has to be, since we can't help him)


-craft time to help pass by the time at home being sick
-hot water bottles
-recuperation from illnesses
-having tea with someone I've been friends with for plus 30 years
-sunshine
-dinner with friends
-God's unfailing, unrelenting love










2 comments:

Unknown said...

So many things to be thankful for. God is good all the time.

Ashleigh said...

...if you play your cards right, you could have your daughter sewing beautiful princess dresses for Deborah soon! well done on the pillow!!
...thank YOU for your ever faithful prayers and tangible support.

Happy Valentines!
(ours came in the form of heart shaped sandwiches for lunch) :)