Home

Monday, January 3, 2011

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)

"I will sing of the LORD"s great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself" (Psalm 89:1-2).

A new year...
ringing in so many blessings already!
My list of thanks continues...
#1278-1291

-cozy, warm electric blanket

-skating under the lights

-pond hockey


-a love for the game


-a willing helper


-playing games on New Year's Eve


-some very artistic children


-individual creativity


-buddies

-desire to match with her little sister


-ringing in the new year with my sister


-brother in laws that get a long so well

-our brave boy who lost his first tooth (although a little creeped out when he saw all the blood)

-2010 -a year to remember forever!!! God has blessed us in SO many ways and He has constantly shown His unfailing faithfulness.





2 comments:

Heather said...

Your photos are always so much fun, Nellie. I love seeing your life in them... especially when it's been awhile! We've been sick here since Christmas but it sounds like you've all been great. Can't wait to squish Deborah again!

love, me

Melanie said...

Love the photos!!!

I have to say.. I'm from TN and I have NEVER seen pond hockey. That's a new one for this southerner ;) Very interesting! Looks like fun!

Blessings,
Melanie