Home

Monday, January 24, 2011

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)

"Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart" (Psalm 37:4).

I couldn't ask for anything more- I have so much to be thankful for...
#1324-#1352


-a proud grandmother wanting a picture with her grand daughter so badly

-lots of smiles for her grandmother

-the love of imaginative and independent play time

-love for electronics


-new milestones-standing on her own for a longer period of time
-a love to look outside the window



-super affectionate (and sometimes crazy) cat



-participating in traditional Ethiopian ceremonies

-beautiful/sweet university students
-meeting so many wonderful people (and sitting with wonderful friends) at an adoption picnic


-eager cupcake decorators


-adventurous girl


-a time for firsts- Jesse driving his uncle's snowmobile


-goofy girl


-celebrating 5 family birthdays
-getting together with family
-my e-mail program is working again!!!
-my computer guru husband
-working hard on homework
-sitting by the fire and having reading time
-a giddy mother planning her trip to Florida
-my 4 lovely, keen French students
-my Sunday School students
-God is in control
-Curtis feeling better
-P.D. day today
-fun, family outing today
-fresh air and rosy cheeks
-more Compassion children being sponsored - thank-you, Lord!











4 comments:

Heather said...

Love your list and your mom looks so beautiful in that photo... so does Deborah, of course :)
Love all the Ethiopian stuff too. You two are such great parents.

Leah said...

Hi Anna,
I saw you at the Ethiopian event on Saturday with your daughter and meant to come up to you, but ended up leaving a bit early (nap time).

Our kids are close in age (my son just turned one on January 11th).
We have been home since August, I'm assuming you must be living around the KW/Cambridge area, we are in Guelph.

My personal email is leah.sadler@gmail.com if you would be interested in connecting

Leah

ps the pictures and message of your post is extremely heartwarming- life is good.

Maria said...

Hi,

I wished i was there too on Saturday, totally slipped my mind...
Really hope we are able to get together before we leave for ET..

Janice said...

Love all the photos. Deborah is growing so quickly, I can't believe it but I see it in the photos. She is such a cutie.

Janice