Home

Monday, August 30, 2010

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love He predestined us to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will- to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves. In Him we have redemption through His blood..." (Ephesians 1:1-7a).


Another Monday.

No Visa to bring home our little girl.

I'm feeling quite down again today.


Christian music is so uplifting to me. As I heard Karen Peck and the New River's song, "Ephesians Chapter One" on my MP3 player, I was again reminded that "there is a place where I can find relief". I particularly like the line at the beginning where it says, "I wonder that the stress that I'm under is turning my joy into grief...I know that I can rely on Ephesians chapter one". And so, my list of thanks continues...


#896-#912







-Karen Peck and New River





-helpers cleaning the van (and themselves!!)



-fun with older cousins


-Jesse's inability to keep a straight face


-pumped about his new school shoes


-our 6 year old determined to learn to tie his shoe laces


-successful shoe tying
-fun at Ontario Place and CNE
-relaxing and fellowship by the pool with a friend
-corn on the cob
-chore chart
-brothers sharing
-celebrating 4 babies in our church
-updated pictures of our adorable baby girl
-prayers, phone calls, and e-mails today from supportive friends and family
-inspiring movie about Billy Graham
-satellite radio -all day gospel!!





holy experience









No comments: