Home

Monday, August 23, 2010

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:6-7).

"Don't worry about nothing, pray about everything"- those are the words from one of the songs on Guy Penrod's new CD. So fitting, as we've been very anxious as we continue to wait for our baby girl's facilitation Visa. A great reminder.

my list of thanks continues...
#876-#895

-new Guy Penrod CD!


-my co-captain, and great friend

-my 3 favourite sailors



-willingness to try new things


-enjoying yummy snacks and fun games at the same time!


-a week of praise and worship, and learning more about the mighty love of God
-a great week of V.B.S.
-50-60 children singing and learning the truths of God's Word

-summer entertainment (lots of building and constructing)
-helpers cleaning rooms
-my handy man hubby (and patient handy man)
-supportive adoptive friends (even those I don't even know)
-stay home day today
-excited children when their older cousins come over
-game night with my nephews (and Laura)
-rocking a baby to sleep in the church nursery (I can't wait to hold our baby girl!)
-a hubby to make me laugh even when I'm feeling really bummed
-all three children playing together all day
-sleeping in
-good night kisses




holy experience




No comments: