Home

Monday, August 9, 2010

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)

"Many are the woes of the wicked, but the LORD's unfailing love surrounds those who trust in Him" (Psalm 32:10 TNIV).

I am so thankful for the Lord's unfailing love and His many, many blessings.
My list of thanks continues...
#841-#857

-fun day out with my mom, her friend from Holland and my sister

-my fun, generous sister


-my window cleaner (at least someone likes to clean windows- thanks Nicole)!


-good times, family bowling






-siblings playing games outside



-innovative brother-in-law who created a rather huge slip and slide!


-hours of entertainment and thrills


-summer fun
-adoption T-shirt purchased for me from my brother-in-law (so thoughtful)
-delicious lunch today provided by my sister
-having lunch with my aunt (and Mom and sister)
-rain
-God's unfailing love
-the prayers of our children eagerly awaiting Deborah's Visa
-VBS preparations are coming along
-awesome VBS volunteers
-great VBS co-director




holy experience








No comments: