Home

Monday, July 19, 2010

"When times are good be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other" (Ecclesiastes 7:14).

Times are good! My list of thanks continues with #792- #812
-Father-in-law who loves literature

-contentment



-crazy hair




-smiley boy

-fun at the pool

-generous/thoughtful in laws

-new beds

-inspiring movie

-gorgeous cloud formations

-lunch date with my hubby

-watermelon

-"camping" groceries

-my shadow, my son

-my 5 year old son walking around, reading his novel

-LHOTP (common acronym used in our home for watching "Little House on the Prairie"

-sitting together in church

-inspiring message to live out the Gospel and tell others of it

-successful garage sale

-garage sale supporters (thank-you family and friends)

-getting closer to bringing Deborah home!!

-VBS meeting- sitting by the pool!



holy experience

No comments: