Home

Sunday, July 18, 2010

"For we know that our old self was crucified with Him so that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin" (Romans 6:6).

It felt good to clean out some of our junk or to put it more nicely, our well used things from our house as we prepared for a garage sale to raise money for Jesse and Nicole's trip to Ethiopia.

I wish I could get rid of the junk inside my heart. I realize that I can not do that on my own, but through my Lord and Saviour. I am oh so thankful that I can be assured that He will take away my sins, and all of my junk if I ask Him to do so. I need to be constantly putting off the old self and putting on the new self. It is my prayer that God will help me get rid of the garbage inside of me.

Thank-you God for sending your son to die for my sins.





The garage sale went very well. The children helped a lot with the preparations, selling the items and serving and selling lemonade and popcorn.

Thank-you to family and friends who gave us items to sell and who came to our garage sale just to buy some popcorn and lemonade! Thank-you for helping support Jesse and Nicole as they prepare to travel to meet and bring home their little sister!


No comments: