Home

Monday, July 12, 2010

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)

"How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you" (Psalm 31:19).

"Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever" (Psalm 23:6).

This was a week of funeral visitations, burial, memorial service, the onset of the summertime blues, but again I am reminded of my MANY, many blessings! Oh the LORD is so good. And so my list continues...

#668-791



-reading time



-routine and schedules (I so need that)

-room still for flexibility


-my cousin (and another cousin) who did so much for my aunt(s). I think they should start their own funeral planning business!

-my cousins' tribute to my aunt

-the ability to laugh and cry at a funeral

-the comfort and assurance that we have life eternal through Christ

-the colour purple (my aunt's favourite)



-my sister's musical talents- those pipes were roaring! (you made us siblings very proud, and Dad would have been too)



-our new pet




-Curtis' day today




-a tough loss, but good times!
-hearing my mom's voice on the phone across the ocean
-my mom's birthday today!
-my mom's health, energy, ability to travel, etc.
-sprinklers
-new accomplishments-Curtis jumping off the diving board and loving it!
-researching Ethiopia with our son
-room switching
-boxes
-tape
-strong children
-eating ice cream at the park




holy experience


No comments: