Home

Monday, May 17, 2010

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)

"I delight in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness" (Isaiah 61:10).

I was feeling stressed, tired, mopy, etc. (maybe because it's May and I'm married to a green house grower) and I almost forgot to post my "Multitude Monday" blog. Oh my word, I'm so glad that I didn't forget, because I would have so easily dwelt on my tiredness rather than the MANY blessing that God has given me and continues to do so every minute of the day. Forgive me, Father for my ungratefulness. I have so many things to be thankful for. Here are just a few of them...


#523) when you laugh so hard, you cry

#524) the generosity of the children pooling their money together to buy a gift for their Dad


#525) 40 flowers for 40 years


#526) the love of bedtime stories



#527) candles, cake, celebrations



#528) hanging baskets



#529) planting flowers in the garden (these, particularly are such happy flowers)!



#530) colour
#531) sight
#532) a warmer long range forecast
#533) seasons
#534) family BBQ
#535) team work with my sister
#536) witnessing and celebrating our niece's Profession of Faith
#537) our niece's promise to God to follow and serve Him
#538) older siblings teaching younger sibling how to play piano
#539) last school board meeting
#540) green paint
#541) paint shirts and gloves
#542) forgiving children
#543) a forgiving God




holy experience




No comments: