Home

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy 2nd 20th!






"A friend loves at all times..." (Proverbs 17:17).

Happy 2nd 20th birthday to my best friend! For the last 20 days leading up to his 2nd 20th, he has received many surprises from friends and family. They have added enjoyment, laughter, and calories to his big day. Thanks to everyone. Some things included, 20 chocolates, thoughtful e-mails, cards, dropjes, cookies, pie, garbage bags, sparkling grape juice, night out for 20 wings, candy, babysitting services, 20 picture collage, lawn/mailbox decorations, etc. As I reflect on the them of Paul's second 20th, I would like to thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful husband and list the 20 things I love about Paul...

1) for the man God made him to be, and the man God is making him become
2) bringing me a glass of water every evening
3) dedication - to our school, church, family and his walk with the Lord
4) enthusiasm when watching sports - especially with play off season!
5) hard worker
6) loves outdoors activities
7) sense of humour
8) patience
9) practical
10) love he shows to me
11) love he shows to the children
12) cheerful (even with his limited sleep)
13) loves to have fun
14) thoughtful
15) courteous
16) generous
17) helpful
18) selfless
19) GREAT DAD
20) my BEST FRIEND

Here's to my best friend on his 2nd 20th!



(one of our favourite Gospel groups)!

No comments: