"Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow" (Psalm 51:7).
"...'Come with me by yourselves to a quite place and get some rest'"(Mark 6:31)
303) Brotherly love
"Be devoted to one another in brotherly love" (Romans 12:10).
305) sister outing
306) safety on the snowy roads
307) cancellations so we can be home tonight!
308) playing in the snow
309) making forts out of snow
310) skating with cousins
312) husbands who like to shovel
313) gorgeous sunrise
314) Christ, my propitiation (fancy word used by our pastor meaning atonement)
315) Jesus constantly pleading my case before the Father
316) God's faithfulness
317) cousins wanting to stay longer together
318) uplifting new Christian CD
319) fond memories of a loved one