"There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord" (1 Corinthians 12:4,5).
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" (James 1:17).
"If we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently" (Romans 8:25).
271) soup fest with my brother and sister
272) cousins babysitting cousins
273) winter enrichments
274) Friday night pizza with cousins
275) day out with our daughter to see the musical "Little House on the Prairie" LOVED IT!
276) Daddy and son night out (and cousin and brother-in-law) to see the Sens
277) sister-in-law babysitting the boys
278) friends celebrating new decades (Happy Birthday, Jacquie)
279) God's provisions for the elderly and wonderful nursing home facilities
280) our "visible"church and our church family
281) bright, warm sunshine
282) siblings sharing their prized possessions
283) party for 2 and sharing the lazy boy chair with our oldest
284) our youngest's excitement to welcome a new student to his class today
285) fresh air