286) Ransomed from sin (preached by our pastor last night)
"For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from you forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect" (1 Peter 1:18,19).
287) special devotional time with our daughter
"For You created my inmost being you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well" (Psalm 139:13,14).
289) love shown by my hubby with flowers on Valentine's Day
"...love one another deeply , from the heart" (1 Peter 1:23).
290) get together and prayer time with fellow adoptive parents
291) friends' 40th birthday celebrations
292) fundraiser dinner for Haiti
293) family day
294) glow in the dark basement party (planned by our daughter- for her and her brother)
295) our exceptionally gifted pastor
296) hope and encouragement preached by our pastor
297) tidy time
298) play time
300) laundry helper