Home

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Daily Walk

"This is what the LORD says: 'Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls'". Jeremiah 6:16
It just seems like yesterday that our children were just crawling around the floor, and now they are all walking the halls of their school. Mixed emotions flood my soul when I send our children off of to school. I am entrusting them into the care of our Heavenly Father and into the care of our very capable, loving teachers. It is my daily prayer that God will protect their hearts. I pray that God will direct their every path as they "stand at the crossroads" that they will look to Him and follow Him. I pray that our children will have a desire to follow the LORD from their hearts, out of gratitude and love for the immeasurable love that God has shown to us and continues to show to us every day.


No comments: