Home

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Our Son

"This is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.  Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.  No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and His love is made complete in us." (1 John 4:10-12).


I love how his left eye brow goes up when he smiles extra wide.
I love his round cheeks.
I love his beautiful, big brown eyes.
I love the little faint scar about his right eye brow.
I love how he sticks out his chest in pride when he gets his picture taken.
I love the slight dimple in his chin.
I love his huge smile, from ear to ear.
I can't stop staring at his picture and I love it that we get update pictures of him.
I will love it even more when we can officially call him our son and when we can meet him and bring him home!  Please, Lord, make that happen soon!
I just love him so much already!


No comments: