Home

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

New Beginnings and Old Roots

"The LORD is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations." (Psalm 100:5)

 I sat in this very gymnasium.  I walked the same halls.  I sat in the same classrooms.
Our son has entered high school and our daughter has begun junior kindergarten! New beginnings. 

 As our children boarded the bus yesterday for the first time (and today for Deborah), I was overwhelmed with gratitude.  We are now privileged to be directly involved in two amazing Christian institutions.  As I drove to the high school, I passed by another amazing Christian institution, where I obtained my teaching degree and where I grew in my appreciation for the beautiful world that God created.
I am so thankful for the many individuals who have committed their time and energy to start these wonderful Christian schools where our children are given a Christ-centered, quality education, encouraged to develop their God given talents, and where they are prepared for Christian service.  I am so thankful too for the many individuals who continue to commit their time and energy to our schools as teachers, or supporters of Christian Education.
God is good!
All the time!
Great is His faithfulness!
I am grateful for new beginnings and old roots.















No comments: