Home

Monday, February 10, 2014

One Thousand Gifts (continued)

"I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings" 
(Psalm 61:4).
One of their highlights was building shelters known as "quinzees".

I am so thankful for the comfort of knowing God is my shelter.  When I put my trust in Him, I am "taking refuge in the shelter of His wings".  He is my comfort, my strength, and refuge.  Similar to a baby bird taking shelter under its mother's wings, God is our shelter and He wraps His loving arms around us.  Through all the storms that we face, He is our shelter.  In all of our circumstances, in Him we can find comfort and refuge.  He loves us and will never leave us.

Continuing to give thanks...
#4260-#4271
-God, our shelter and refuge
-God's protection and safety for the grade eights during their camp experience and drive home
-another snow day
-a nice visit with a friend/spiritual mentor
-my helpers while Paul was gone with the grade eight class


-having fun building snow shelters

-beautiful blanket of snow

-a fun class trip
-that Paul and my brother were able to accompany the grade eights on their class trip

-Christian camp and Christian leaders


 -learning new things
 -perfect conditions for snow shoeing and out door adventures!



No comments: