"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed."
For example... our precious, energetic daughter was running around and someone said in an accusatory tone, "And you're going to have another one?!!" First of all, don't make comments like that in front of our children -they can hear you. Secondly, it's not like we are buying a toy or something. This is a child's life. This is our calling. We strongly feel that God has called us on this path called "adoption" and we feel very blessed to be traveling on it and following His voice. We feel that God has spoken to us that we are not finished having children yet, and that our family is not yet complete.
We admit, there have been a few bumps in the road. Thankfully, we have felt God's presence and His arms around us throughout this process. We have also been blessed with a few strong supporters and prayer partners. Yet, it has been said to us, "Why don't you just forget it." Like we should just throw in the towel. Deborah has been such a blessing to our family. It is all worth it!! We strongly believe that God has chosen a child for us. Although he is halfway across the world, we believe that God has chosen him just for our family. We look forward to the day, however long it takes, when we can bring him home and call him our son!
God chose you..
1. to fill our house with laughter
2. because He wanted us to hold your little hand
3. because being parents is what we enjoy most
4. to add new joy to our lives
5. to keep us young at heart
6. because we weren't ready to stop raising children
7. because we believe every child should have a loving family
8. because you needed a loving family, and ours needed you
9. because we wanted the pleasure of watching you grow
10. because we wanted the extra love that you would bring to our family
We continue this journey, trusting in our loving Father and His will for our lives.