Home

Monday, February 6, 2012

One Thousand Gifts (con't)

"...I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you"
(Isaiah 46:4).


I will carry you



Even when I am right beside my children, they still fall. They still get hurt. I do my best to comfort them and help them feel better when they get hurt. Similarily, God is always right beside us. We still fall. We still get hurt. However, God lifts us up, He carries us, He comforts us, and He tends to our wounds. What a loving, caring God we have!

Continuing to give thanks...
#2323- #2349

-piggy back rides from big sisters
-God's love for us and how He carries us
-how God took our pain and suffering on Himself


-a love for books (even if it is just comics)


-a cute birthday dress from her aunt

-cousins sharing the same passions/interests

-a love for building

-a love for music

-a love for outdoor activities

-how she pulls on Jesse's pant leg to lay with her on the steps

-finishing her car

-continuing the tradition passed on from generations to put rollers in daughter's hair


-big smiles

-help from another dad (our pastor) building Nicole's car
-being easily entertained by buckles



-Deborah's agility and climbing abilities

-our little get away with the two of us to Niagara Falls
-family who will take the children over night


-enjoying the falls from the American side
-such powerful waters

-hanging out laundry in February

-Curtis' priorities (written on his homework board)

-tickle time on the lazy boy chair with my girls
-my baby feeding me some of her yogurt
-new words being spoken every day
-forts being made outside


No comments: