Home

Monday, January 9, 2012

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that all God's people may be thoroughly equipped for every good work"
(2 Timothy 3:16-17 TNIV).

Continuing to give thanks...
#2259-#2274

-fond memories from my pastor when I was young
-our guest pastor- my pastor from growing up!
-the reminder from our guest pastor of why it's so important to read God's Word
-God's Word- thoroughly equipping us
-praying for my spouse every day challenge http://31daystopray.com/31dbbs-challenge//

-getting in a few days of skating
-a big sister eager to take her little sister skating for the first time

-Deborah's movie buddy

-Nicole's love for crafts and her great crochet creations
-determination to finish her elephant
-skating with cousins
-back to school routines
-our "date" afternoon
-fun at the indoor water park
-Curtis' ear infection getting better
-an overdue visit with a friend and feeling like time never past




1 comment:

Amy said...

Always love your list. I am also doing the 31 days of prayer for your spouse. I am already so blessed by the group of women in my accountability group and by their prayers. I can't wait to see the Lord move!!