Home

Monday, June 13, 2011

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)


"Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Saviour" (Habakkuk 3:18).



Coninuing to give thanks...

#1703-#1720
-fishing at the park across the road

-patience while fishing

-excitement to catch a fish


-running hard, no complaints about the extreme heat


-great effort and attitude

-playing with a friend while "watching" his sister


-volunteer soccer coaches (and friends)!

-eager to play and learn



-how boys can make a game/fun out of anything


-hanging around



-ability to impress my kids with my gymnastic moves!



-call from older cousins to come check out the fire trucks


-our neighbour, fire fighter showing my kids (and their cousin) inside the fire truck



-hubby's more flexible schedule

-coffee guests
-Deborah's many new words

-God's beautifully painted sky

-big cousins thinking about their little cousins



1 comment:

Heather said...

Great action shots!
Missed you twice this week!
xo