Home

Friday, June 4, 2010

Be Bold

"...enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness....And they were filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly" (Acts 4:29,31).


So often I am like this turtle that we found in our backyard - I hide in my shell. I miss so many opportunities to be bold and speak openly about my Lord, or what I believe in. Missed opportunities come in so many different forms, or situations. It could be in the grocery store, talking with a neighbour, family member, at a restaurant, or even with my own children. It is my prayer like that of Peter and John in the book of Acts, to speak God's word "with great boldness". Forgive me Lord, for the many missed opportunities of speaking about You and your great love and amazing grace. Forgive me for hiding in my shell, and help me to be "filled with the Holy Spirit and speak the word of God boldly."

BE BOLD!!!


No comments: