"Since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe" (Hebrews 12:28).
Again, I ask the Lord to open my eyes to the many blessings around me....
211) We are now #11 waiting for a referral!!!
212) more families with referrals last week
213) a clean van- thanks honey!!
214) family swimming
215) homemade cards
216) homemade slippers -thanks Sis!
218) a couple of hours on the ice before it began melting
219) worship service
220) celebrating the Lord's Supper
221) listening to our 5 year old read his booklet from school
222) listening to our 8 year old talk about her partaking and the significance of the Passover
223) our 9 year old working so hard and independently on his speech
225) hands to type
228) being home