Home

Monday, October 19, 2009

One Thousand Gifts (continued)

36) Hills (for rolling and playing)!!
"I lift my eyes to the hills- where does my help come from? My help comes form the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth" (Psalm 121:1,2)


37) Hiking Paths
"Teach me your way, O LORD; lead me in a straight path..." (Psalm 27:11)



38) Creation
"For everything God created is good..." (1 Timothy 4:4).



39) Brothers
"How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity! (Psalm 133:1)



40) Animals
"God made the wild animals according to their kinds....And God saw that it was good" (Genesis 1:25).
41) a cup of tea
42) preserving family memories (scrap booking)!
43) women's evening Bible study
44) packing away summer furniture and getting ready for another season
45) weekends





holy experience

No comments: