"I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore" (Genesis 22:17).
"God called the dry ground "land", and the gathered waters he called "seas." And God say that it was good" (Genesis 1:10).
8) Sisterly LOVE
"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins" (1 Peter 4:8).
"Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day" (2 Corinthians 4:16).
"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety" (Psalm 4:8).
11) routines and schedules (as much as I enjoyed my holidays)!
12) our home
13) a successful young adults conference this past weekend
14) noise of the children running and playing (words of life)!
15) the warm sun
16) cool fall breeze
17) daily breakfasts together as a family
18) fun-loving, Christian volleyball teammates/friends
19) yummy baked goods from our tenant (thanks, Mom)
20) sharing personal things with close friends