Home

Monday, March 3, 2014

One Thousand Gifts (continued)

"Many are tent woes of the wicked, but the LORD's unfailing love surrounds those who trust in Him" 
(Psalm 32: 10 TNIV)

Sometimes it's easy to give up on things - relationships, certain tasks, commitments, etc.
I am so thankful for God's love and that it never fails and never gives up on me!

One Thing Remains (Kristian Stanfill) Lyrics 

Chorus: Your love never fails 
It never gives up 
It never runs out on me (x3) 
Your love 

Verse 1: 
Higher than the mountains 
That I face 
Stronger than the power 
Of the grave 
Constant in the trial and the change 
One thing remains 
One thing remains 

Chorus 

Verse 2: 

Because on and on and 

On and on it goes 
 
It overwhelms 
And satisfies my soul 

And I never, ever, 
 
Have to be afraid 
 
One thing remains 
 
One thing remains
 

Chorus 


Bridge: 

In death, in life 
I'm confident and covered 
 
By the power of Your great love 
 
My debt is paid 

There's nothing that can separate 
 
My heart from Your great love

Continuing to give thanks...
#4320- #4330
-God's unfailing love
-how He never gives up on us
-restoration and healing

-how she is so easily entertained by him

-family bonding (broken dishwasher!)

-her commitment and effort toward her assignments
-fabulous report cards that came home today

-her bravery reciting her speech
-the mature topic that she chose and how well she handled her topic (euthanasia)

-God's faithfulness, knowing that spring WILL come!
-a very successful dinner/ fundraiser at the Christian high school




No comments: