Home

Monday, September 30, 2013

One Thousand Gifts (continued)

"The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life- only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again (John 10:17,18).

 Volunteering...
-willingly undertaking a task
-meant to help others/ a gift to others
The greatest gift of all:  Jesus' willingness to die for our sins and take the punishment that we deserve.  Thank-you, Jesus.

Continuing to give thanks...
#3884-#3901
-Jesus' willingness to die on the cross for us
-that God is a God of affection and love
-another fun play date for Deborah
-a nice visit with our dinner guest
-fellowship with staff and board members
-great volunteer soccer coaches
-girls and boys using their gifts to the best of their abilities
-great weather
-great sportsmanship
-being able to watch my daughter and my son play on the same day

 -how she adores her cousins
 -girls entertaining themselves during break time

-volunteers to help with the apple pie fundraiser
-being part of such a wonderful community, willing to help support the school

-the bountiful supply of fresh fruit

                                               

-a time of fellowship and praise and worship

-a day out with their grand parents
-a fun day out as a couple

No comments: