Home

Monday, February 4, 2013

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)

"God, who has called you into fellowship with His Son Jesus Christ our Lord is faithful" 
(1 Corinthians 1:9). 

 It is good to look back at the past to see how God has brought you ahead to the present! I was reading some old journal entries today and I smiled as I thought about how God has never let go of my hand. When things seemed to be pretty rough, He was there. I am able to look back on those difficult times now and see how God has led me through those storms and has never left my side. He is so faithful!!

Continuing to give thanks...
#3303-#3326
-His faithfulness
-how he has brought me through the storms
-His never failing love

-His beautiful creation
-cool rapid waters

-enjoying nature on a hike with some students
-hiking with my brother
-learning historical facts on our hike

-Ancient Greece day
-appreciating other cultures and history

-the anticipation and excitement that her teacher brought leading to Ancient Greece Day
-her hard work preparing for her project and Ancient Greece Day


-Sunday afternoon naps on the recliner

-when he excitedly says, "Mom, come take a picture of the huge piece of ice!"
-unplanned cousin sleep over

-how she gets all the paint supplies on her own

-her silly character and the many laughs she brings to our family

-a surprise phone call from our niece who lives on the west coast
-how our niece's pregnancy is going so well
-their excitement to meet their little one
-skating after school
-how he takes his little sister on the ice rink
-my many helpers when I was sick for a day
-watching our nephew play hockey in Buffalo and making fun memories


1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, I miss you, dear friend! Sometimes I can't get onto the blogs I follow :(
I LOVE how Deborah is sleeping on you! I am also going to steal the ancient Greece pot making idea when we get to that part of our history. Thanks for sharing :)
Let's have tea!
xo