Home

Monday, November 19, 2012

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)

'"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you hope and a future'" 
(Jeremiah 29:11)

I have thoroughly been enjoying reading Lynn Austin's many intriguing novels.  They are real page turners and I eagerly anticipate what will happen in the next chapter.
Our lives are stories written by our heavenly Father.  He knows the plans He has for us and they are "to give us hope and a future".  I think about some of the chapters that God has written as part of my story. They certainly would not have been what I would have ever imagined and perhaps ever chosen.  However, I know that God will use my story for His good in His great plan.  I am thankful to God for all the chapters in my story (including the difficult ones), but I am especially thankful for the chapter of adoption in my story (I would have never imagined that chapter) and all the chapters that include my precious family.

Continuing to give thanks...
#3182-#3197

-God's master plan
-the chapters He has written as part of my story
-good Christian fiction
-the best book of all- His Word
-his Godly friends
-the good time that he had spending his weekend with thousands of other Christian men at Promise Keepers
-national adoption day and the many adoptions that have been finalized
-the many Christian organizations at the International Market Place selling things from around the world to support their mission work
-her lover for crafts and jewelry from countries around the world
-baby Caleb coming home from the hospital
-fabulous report cards that came home today
-enjoying an evening out with my oldest
-how she loves to watch the African Children's Choir DVD over and over
-the children helping each other sort their Lego
-his good-bye kisses to his little sister every morning

-fun times taking pictures in the poinsettias:












No comments: