Home

Monday, December 5, 2011

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)

"When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, 'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life'" (John 8:12).

I always enjoy looking at all the light displays at this time of the year. I'm also reminded during this advent season to put my focus on the true light and to prepare my heart to let His light shine in me, so that I will be able to let my light shine for Him!
Continuing to give thanks...

#2154-#2173

-the True Light of the World

-night out with cousins enjoying the lights
-the best light display -His Word!

-colours
-Christ- the True Light



-no fear of the characters
-relaxing, horse and buggy ride


-fun with cousins- Jesse laughing so hard that he cries!

-Nicole's exciting day (going in the money machine for being a top entertainment book seller- she gathered $32 in the machine and bought/made a build-a-bear)!!

-her love for Bob and Larry

-how she LOVES her older cousins

-my artist/craft man
-beautiful baptism service
-relaxing/rainy Sunday at my sister's
-our rabbit has a new home!
-Deborah giving Nicole a hug as she was crying about the rabbit
-hugs; he knows how to make me smile when I don't want to!
-an intense game of cards with Jesse before he goes to bed (he won)
-friends that help carry washing machines up and down the stairs
-friends that get on their hands and knees to help clean behind the old washing machine



2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, fun, fun!
And, yes, her love for Bob and Larry! How could she not love them? Your family members MUST love those veggies! :)
You guys have way too much fun!

Lauren @ mercy(INK) said...

Thanks for the comment on Confidentofthis.com Your blog is just lovely! :) blessings!!!