Home

Monday, May 30, 2011

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)

I will praise you, O LORD my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. For great is your live toward me..(Psalm 86:12-13a).

(I know it's not multitude Monday today, but this somehow didn't post on my blog last night)

Continuing to give thanks...
#1666-#1680


-great sportsmanship at track and field day


-100% effort at track and field day


-finding joy and smiling in everything she does



-my fan/supporter/cheerleader/best friend, etc.



-opening the pool!!!!

-enjoying freezing cold water




-just being goofy!


-a break from the rain

-running my second race

-great fundraiser

-yesterday, friends in Ethiopia holding their 2 girls (for forever)! and coming home soon!!

-friend getting a court file number (sooner than expected)!

-dirt between in the finger nails

-hubby who keeps a positive attitude

-pillars of the church

No comments: