Home

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lead me, Guide me

"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, 'This is the way; walk in it'" (Isaiah 30:21).

Our life journey - we think we have it all planned.
Our life journey- unknown.
Our life journey- known to Him.
Our life journey- planned by Him.

The road may look a big foggy right now, but God has a plan for our lives and He will "instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I (He) will counsel you and watch over you" (Psalm 32:8). I had my life planned out (or so I thought) already since grade 7. However, God has had my life planned out before I was even born. He has led me in directions, that I could never have imagined and He has guided me on some very foggy roads. What's important though is that He has GUIDED me and has LED me. He promises to never leave me. I want to take control so many times, therefore, it is my prayer that I will "listen to the voice behind me" and that I will trust fully in my Lord.

No comments: