Home

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Frog Wars


"Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD" (Psalm 31:24).
Aah, Veggie Tales... I just love them. As I was reading this book tonight to our sons, I was inspired by the quote from Psalm 31:24 written in the beginning of the book. The theme of the book, which also inspired me is about perseverance. I was reminded again tonight, to put my hope in the LORD. As another payment is due this month for our adoption agency, it is hard to remain positive with all the negative news lately. However, as Paul said tonight- we need to keep the faith. It is my prayer that I can keep my faith and hope in the Lord, and to remember that His plan and His timing is perfect. I need to persevere and not give up hope. I am encouraged by the words of the psalmist, to "be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD".

No comments: