Home

Friday, January 11, 2013

Birthday Girls

"With you, [O LORD,] is the fountain of life; in you light we see light" (Psalm 36:9)

Last month, in addition to celebrating the most important birthday (the birth of Christ), we also celebrated 3 birthdays in our family.

I am truly grateful for the life of our daughter, Nicole as she turned 11.  She has such a giving heart, she is friendly to everyone, and she loves to smile.  She brings much joy to our lives, and I thank God for entrusting her to us.


My mother-in- law turned 75 last month.  She too has such a giving heart.  She is always optimistic, she treasures her family, and she is a Godly example to us all.  I feel blessed to call her "Mom".


I'm a so thankful for the life that God has given me.  I am blessed with good health and an amazing family.  I look forward to entering a new decade in my life.

No comments: