Home

Monday, July 9, 2012

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)

"When all the people say this, they fell prostrate and cried, 'The LORD-He is God! The LORD- He is God'" 
(1 Kings 18:39).

 Dictionary's definition of prostrate: to lay oneself flat on the ground face downward, especially in reverence or submission. 

 I stand in awe of all that God has made and what He has done for me. However, the other day, I fell prostrate before Him and cried to out to Him. I am so thankful for a loving Father who hears my cries, grants forgiveness, and continually shows His love. I am grateful that I can lay everything at the foot of the cross and that He will lavish me with grace, mercy and peace. Thank-you, Father.

 Continuing to give thanks...

#2753-#2771
 -God hears or prayers and answers our prayers
 -a loving and gracious Father
-forgiveness and peace
-the powerful testimonies of God's healing in the lives of many man from Teen Challenge
-Teen Challenge's choir- their fun, energetic songs
-younger brother teaching older brother
-fun play date with Deborah's friend
-freezies
-hide and seek
-ear drops
-friend's mom coming home from the hospital
-laughing expectantly and when it's so needed


-details of creation like pollinating flowers
-enjoying the beautiful flowers on my deck
-Paul's automatic watering system
-building together
-a girl of many talents
-memories of school work
-landing it!!

No comments: