Home

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)

"The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: 'I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness.'" (Jeremiah 31:3)

Another wonderful concert!!!
Ernie Haase was amazing! 


Reason Enough
by:  Ernie Haase, Joel Lindsey, Wayne Haun

You have walked me through the valley Of the shadows dark and low And that's reason enough to believe You have shown me endless mercy Oh why, I'll never know And that's reason enough to believe.

Chorus: So I won't wait for signs and wonders To teach me how to trust Cause You've already proven Lord The depths of Your great love You took the cross so willingly And spilled Your precious blood And that's reason enough to believe Yes, that's reason enough for me.

When I took Your grace for granted I was granted even more And that's reason enough to believe With compassion You convinced me I'm not hopeless anymore And that's reason enough to believe.

Chorus: So I won't wait for signs and wonders To teach me how to trust Cause You've already proven Lord The depths of Your great love You took the cross so willingly And spilled Your precious blood And that's reason enough to believe Yes, that's reason enough for me. That's reason, that's reason, That's reason, ohh...

Continuing to give thanks...
#2704-#2726
-the depth of Christ's love
-His precious blood -spilt for me
-His compassion
-gospel music and the gospel message
-another fabulous concert

-uplifting and eternal music
-singing praise to God with hundreds of other believers

-great music and great company!!
-making new friends

-going back in time
-an educational, fun class trip
-our precious children!

-another fun class trip
-friends and class mates
-last week of school
-our Christian school and Christian teachers
-celebrating Father's Day
-a wonderful father-in-law
-Paul- the best dad who I would want for my children!
-getting together with family
-remembering my father and giving thanks for his life
-the life of my friend's mother being spared

-God's beautiful creatures- both great and small

No comments: