Home

Monday, March 12, 2012

One Thousand Gifts (Continued)

"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken"
(Psalm 62:1-2).

I'm not sure how much rest I'll get this week, but we sure are taking full advantage of our March Break!
Continuing to give thanks...
#2429-#2452

-a change in routines
-that "my soul finds rest in God alone"
-having last Friday off -a jump start to March Break
-copying her big sister reading the Bible at dinner
-how she whistles as she plays or does her chores around the house
-laughing to tears as we clean his closet and clothes
-how he finds positive words to describe his siblings and himself
-privilege of prayer
-power of prayer
-GEMS counselors
-baking with my daughter
-Nicole and Curtis making clay creations together
-making his big brother's bed
-family swim night
-saying "Thank-you" before swimming and dinner, in case they'd forget
-playing at the park and flying a kite
-Deborah being fascinated with her first kite flying experience
-my house cleaning helpers



-taking origami to the next level!

-a love for animals
-a love to play and have fun

-sharing a blanket together

-having fun together

-how they can't get enough of each other!

No comments: